You must be 16 years or older to volunteer for the BookFest.
It takes a great deal of work to create this event. Festival leaders are constantly finding new tasks that need attention. Some volunteers work for just one or two days, but many assist us year-round. You might be just the person we need!
- If you are a book lover, you’ll have a wonderful time working alongside kindred spirits.
- If you are a retired teacher, you can assist on a contest committee or join a curriculum team to provide new resources for teachers who work full time.
- If you have experience in construction, engineering, heavy lifting, or home repair, you can volunteer to help with our event setup.
- If you have a knack for artistic arrangement (floral design, window dressing, set design), you can help to stage a display area and/or theater.
- If you are a reporter, photographer, videographer, blogger, or author, you can help record our contest activities and/or the Bookfest event.
- If you have worked in advertising, marketing, newspaper, TV, or website development, you can assist our marketing committee.
- If you have experience in project management, event planning, or other team leadership roles, you can volunteer to assist in many roles.
- If you attended last year’s Bookfest, you may have your own ideas about how you can assist us…. Feel free to make a suggestion!
If you’d like to be involved, please fill out our online form below.
If you would like to mail or email a hard copy volunteer application form please click on the link below to download form to your computer.
You can also contact our office at 209.824.3080 or at email@example.com.